全国等级考试资料网

2016年商务英语(BEC)高级听力文本(7)

分类: 英语  时间: 2023-01-11 02:23:19  作者: 全国等级考试资料网 

About Products 产品问题

Brief Introduction

商品的质量是对外贸易中价格的基础,所有的交易和谈判都是在商品本身质地的基础上进行的。那也是为什么越来越多的公司希望通过 ISO国际质量体系认证。有了质量保证,买方才会放心,企业也才会有更大的发展。

Basic Expressions

1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

2. We’ve got here our sales samples Type One and Type Two.

这里是我们一号和二号销售样品。

3. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

4. We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

5. You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

我们凭货样销售茶叶。

6. You can’t see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

7. These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求很大。

8. We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们急需这两种等级的货。

9. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

10. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。

11. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须告诉你货物的规格。

12. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

13. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。

14. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原来的式样不符。

15. The Double Fish brand is not so bad. The design is fresh and vivid.

双鱼牌不错,图案新颖。

16. The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖、色泽鲜艳。

17. The difference in quality is no more than usual and indeed unavoidable in this line of goods.

对于这种商品而言,品质上有差别是很常见的,而且的确难以避免。

18. They were carefully examined and picked only this morning.

这些是经过细心挑选、今天早上才摘下来的。

19. This kind of high-powered battery is produced with the latest technology.

这种高能量电池采用的是最新生产技术。

20. Stainless products are always popular because they’re rustproof.

不锈钢制品因为能防锈,所以很受欢迎。

相关文章

猜你喜欢

精选英语