2013年商务英语口语900句 (9)
Unit Nine 要求优惠
Part One
241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?
你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣
242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
能否多给我们一些折扣
243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单
244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交
245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗
246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少
247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗
248.If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗
249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?
如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金
250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣
251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大
252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价
253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价
254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们希望获得最低价格的报价
255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗
Part Two
256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨
257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.
如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50
258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打
259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交
260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商
261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%
262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单
263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to your products.
只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品
264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.
如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%
265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣
266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣
267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展
268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格
269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的
270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.
若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单