商务英语口语900句:801-850
商务英语口语900句:801-850
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我方希望补偿所有相关费用。
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。
820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。
821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
希望贵方能尽快理赔。
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货。
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们对你们所受的损失深感抱歉,同意向你们赔偿800美元。
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我方同意赔偿贵方总价值的5%来补偿劣质手表。
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我方将向贵方赔偿6%,并且在以后的生意中给你们一些优惠条件。
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我方准备只赔偿50%的损失。
843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
我方已将760英镑汇入贵方的账户以支付货物短缺的价值和贵方所支付的商检费。
844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们准备汇给贵方2000英镑,以赔偿由此引起的损失。
845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
下一次的货物,我方准备给予18的折扣,以补偿你方的损失。
846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
在彻底的商检之后发现包装袋的破损是由于包装不当引起的,供货商应对此负责。
848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
鉴于货运公司应对这次损失负责,我方的意见是,你们应该向他们提出索赔来解决问题。
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
这项索赔属保险公司责任范围,我们不能对此负责。
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
我们认为,你们的索赔应提交给保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。