《商务英语口语900句》Unit 27:索赔内容及金额
《商务英语口语900句》Unit 27:索赔内容及金额
Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额
Part One
791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污
796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of
cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失
798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损
799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for
use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
该货短重1,450磅