全国等级考试资料网

2011年商务口语辅导:练习(5)

分类: 英语  时间: 2019-01-24 09:15:45  作者: 全国等级考试资料网 

Be Enthusiastic

热情积极

Go out of your way to find ways to enjoy your job.

想法设法在工作中寻找乐趣。

Tell others what you like about it, particularly those you work with.

告诉其他人,尤其是你周围的同事,你为什么喜欢你的工作。

Emphasize those parts of your job that you like to do and do well.

强调那些你喜欢并且做得好的方面。

Share this enthusiasm even in conversations with your friends.

即使和朋友聊天也让他们分享你的热情。

Go out of your way to tell your supervisor what you like about your job.

想方设法让你的上司知道你喜欢你的工作。

This will help you focus on the parts of your job you do best and want to develop.

这将有助于你专注于自己所擅长的工作。有助于你集中精力于希望有所发展的工作。

It also will help others notice that you do those things well.

这还有助于其他人注意到你出色的工作。

Be willing to take on more responsibility.

乐于承担更多的责任。

Let the boss know you want to move up.

让老板知道你有升迁的愿望。

As soon as you begin a new job, look for ways to learn new things.

每每从事一项新的工作,你都要千方百计学点新知识。

Volunteer to help out in ways you feel will make you more valuable to the organization.

自告奋勇做些你觉得能对公司做出更大贡献的工作。

And ask for advice about what you can do to be more valuable to the organization.

并多方讨教如何才能对公司更有价值。

In your first week on the job, ask your supervisor to see you for about thirty minutes of private time.

上班的第一周,提出与你的主管私下免谈30分钟左右。

When you have his or her attention, say that you want to be more valuable to the organization.

当你的主管召见你时,告诉她/他你希望能对公司更有价值。

Ask what you can do to get a raise within a reasonable amount of time.

征求其意见如何才能在合理的时间内获得提升。

Request special assignments to help develop your skills.

申请特别的任务以发展你的能力。

Before you leave, ask for a specific future date to go over your progress.

谈话结束前,请求给予一个具体日期来评估你的工作进展。

Make sure you know what you have to do to get the raise.

确信自己得做些什么才能获得晋升。

Ask the boss to give you feedback on your progress from time to time.

要求上司对你的工作进展给予阶段性的反馈。

Ask for training

申请培训

Get as much training as possible!

尽可能多接受培训!

Take any training that is available from your employer.

参与公司提供的任何培训。

Even if it is not in your area of responsibility, it may help you gain new skills in other areas.

即使培训内容不在你的职责范围之内,这种培训也有助于你获得其他领域的技能。

Define what training you need to do your job better.

明确你需要哪些培训才能出色的完成工作。

If it is not available through your employer, explain to your supervisor how the training will help the organization.

如果公司没有提供相关的培训机会,向你的上司说明培训对公司的意义。

Ask for help in finding the best training source.

请求协助物色最好的培训机构。

Decide what you need to learn to get ahead or to get the job you want.

确定需要学什么以获得晋升或赢得你梦寐以求的工作。

Take evening classes.

利用晚上时间上夜校。

相关文章

猜你喜欢

精选英语