商务英语中级口语大全商贸口语:接听订餐电话
接听订餐电话
1.惯用口语句子:
Do you want to make a reservation for tonight?
= Would you like to book a table for tonight?
您是想预订今晚的餐位吗?
reservation n. 预订,预约
make a reservation‘预订,预约”
What time would you like your table?
请问您想订几点的餐位?
When will you arrive?
您什么时间到?
For how many people, please?
请问要订几个人的餐位?
Two?
两个人吗?
How many people are there in your party?
你们一行有多少人?
You need a table for six at 8:00, right?
您八点钟需要一张供六人用餐的桌子,对吗?
We have a table available for six at 8:00.
八点我们有供六人用餐的桌子。
available a. 可用到的,可利用的,有空的
We can book you a private room for up to ten people.
我们可以给您订一个供10人用餐的包间。
private a. 私密的,私人的
up to“多达…”
Would you like smoking or nonsmoking?
= Smoking or nonsmoking?
= Smoking or non?
您想在吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
There is no table by the window available.
没有靠窗户的桌子了。
There is no table available.没有桌子了。
I’ll call you if there is a table.
如果有桌子了,我就给您打电话。
You’d better check other restaurants.
您最好看看其他餐馆。
I’m afraid we are fully booked for tonight.
= I’m afraid we have no table for tonight.
恐怕今晚的餐位已经订满了。
We look forward to having you with us tonight.
= We look forward to seeing you tonight.
我们期待着您今晚大驾光临。
We’ll have the table ready then.
到时候我们会把桌子准备好的。
look forward to...“期待…”
2.实用对话
Accepting a Reservation over the Telephone接受电话订餐
Waiter: Good afternoon. Ginger’s Restaurant. May I help you?
服务员:下午好。金吉餐厅。需要帮忙吗?
Customer: Yes. I’d like to book a table for Friday evening please.
顾客:是的。我想预订一张周五晚上的餐桌。
Waiter: Certainly. For how many people?
服务员:当然可以。要订几个人的餐位?
Customer: We’ll be eight or nine people. Could we book a private room?
顾客:有八九个人吧。可以订包间吗?
Waiter: I’ll just check. At what time on Friday evening?
服务员:我看看。周五晚上几点?
Customer: About 7:30.
顾客:大概七点半。
Waiter: OK. That’s fine. We can book you a private room for up to ten people at that time. Could I have your name please?
服务员:好的。我们可以给您订一个供10人用餐的包间。请问您叫什么名字?
Customer: My name is Jenny. My phone number is 75397382. That’s confirmed then. 7:30 on Friday.
顾客:我叫珍妮。我的电话号码是75397382。那就确定了,周五晚上七点半。
Waiter: Yes. Do you intend to order a la carte or will you be having our seafood buffet?
服务员:好的。您是点菜呢,还是选用我们的海鲜自助餐呢?
Customer: Oh. we’d like the buffet please. We’ve heard it’s very good.
顾客:哦,我们想要自助餐。听说这儿的自助餐很好吃。
3.详细解说
1.“a la carte”源自法语,兼有形容词和副词的词性,表示“(菜)单点的”或“单点菜地”,例如:Food in this restaurant is a la carte.(这个饭店里的饭菜需要单点。)I often eat a la carte in a restaurant.(我在饭店吃饭经常单点菜吃。)与“a la carte”相对的是“table d’hote”,该词是名词,表示“套餐”,例如: Table d’h6te in a restaurant costs a fixed price and there are only a limited number of dishes to choose from.(饭店里套餐的价钱是固定的,能选择的菜的数量也很有限。)I’d like to see the table d’hote menu first.(我想先看一下套餐的菜单。)
4.文化洗礼
接听订餐电话的注意事项
1.铃响三声之内接起电话。使用标准服务用语:“Good morning/afternoon/evening. ( This is ) XX Restaurant. May I help you?"(早上好,下午好,晚上好!XX餐厅。请问有什么可以为您效劳的吗?)
2.电话铃声响起超过三声后接听的应向客人致歉!“Sorry to have kept you waiting.” (对不起,让您久等了。)
3.尽量不要让客人空等电话。需要查询时,要询问客人是愿意等候还是希望服务生在特定时间内打回电话:“Please hang on a minute. I’ll check it for you.”(我帮您查一下,请稍等。)"Would you like to wait a moment or let me call you back later? "(请问您是愿意稍等一会儿,还是待会儿我给您打过去?)
4.信息记录完成后向客人复述一次:"May I repeat your order for you?"(我重复一下您的订单好吗?)然后请客人确认,并再次询问客人还有什么要补充的。"Is there anything else?"(请问您还有什么需要我放劳的吗?)
5.听不懂或者听不清客人讲话时,应请客人重复:“I beg your pardon?” (请再说一次好吗?)"Sorry, can you repeat it?"(抱歉,请您再说一次好吗?)或者请经理来听,“Could you wait a moment? I will ask our manager to talk with you.”(请稍等一下好吗?我请经理来跟您谈。)不明白的千万不要随意主观判断,以免误会了客人的意思。
6.接打电话时要保持正确的姿势,集中精力回答电话。不能一边吃东西一边讲电话。说话的时候要慢而清晰,并始终保持微笑。
7.通话结束时,无论是否达成预订都应礼貌地向客人致谢:"Thank you for calling. We look forward to having you with us." (谢谢您致电本店。期待您的光临。)