《商务英语口语900句》Unit 29:对引进技术的要求
《商务英语口语900句》Unit 29:对引进技术的要求
Unit Twenty-Nine 对引进技术的要求
861.The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.
我们要求的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要
862.The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive
on the international market.
你方给我们的技术应使合资产品在国际市场上有竞争力
863.The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for
export.
我们进口的技术应针对适合出口的生产性产品
864.The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing
products.
我们进口的先进技术应明显提高现有产品产品质量
865.The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.
提供给合资企业的技术必须完整、精确和可靠
866.The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic
results.
我们获得的技术应能使我们的产品获得明显的经济效益
867.Your technology should be advanced, reliable , and helpful to the development of our
export-oriented economy.
你方的技术应该先进、可靠,并有利于出口型经济的发展
868.The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.
进口的技术应该帮助提升我们的产品质量
869.You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.
你方应该向我方提供先进的技术和现代化管理模式
870.Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings
connected with the design and building of the new equipment.
请提供给我主必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸
871.For the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the
information concerning the product design and the production processes.
对我们合资企业的成功而言,获得产品设计和产品工艺而言尤为重要
872.You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the
equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.
你应该尽早地给我们设备介绍的蓝图计划和整个计划可行性调查的报告