剑桥商务英语口语实用练习22
我不喜欢我的住房
I don’t like my room
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:I have a reservation for a single with a bath
我要预约一间有浴室的单人。
B:We’re sorry, but single rooms have beenoccupied.
很抱歉,我们的单人房已被预订满了。
A:What’s the room rate?
房价是多少呢?
A:It’s little expensive for me.Do you have any other rooms?
对我来说稍贵些,你们还有别的房间吗?
B:Then,how about this room with just a shower?
那么,这间只有淋浴的怎样呢?
A:May I see the room? I’ll take this room.
我可以看一下房间吗?我就要这间。
A:Is the rate for a room only?
这个价钱只是房费吗?
B:No, sir. The tax is included.
不,先生,包含税金在内。
我把钥匙留在房内了
I’ve left my key in my room
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:I can’t get into my room.I mean I left my room keyinside.
我进不了房间了,我的意思是我把钥匙留在房内了。
B:I see, sir
我明白,先生。
Those two ladies in front of your room did the samething twenty minutes ago
那两位女士在20分钟前发生了同样的事情
A:Oh,did they?Well,would you give us an extra key to the room?
哦,是吗?请你再给我一把钥匙好吗?
B:I’m afraid we have no extra key.So I’ll send somebody to your room.
我们没有额外钥匙所以我派人到你的房间去。
A:By the way.what should I do with the key when I go out?
顺便问一下,我出去时,钥匙怎么办?
B:Please drop it at front desk when you leave the hotel.
你离开饭店时请把钥匙放在前台。